BEST WASTE MINIMIZATION TECHNIQUES FOR ANY INDUSTRY
There are four main techniques which is used for reduced waste minimization under Source reduction which are discussed below:
1) Reduced waste minimization with Good Housekeeping:
in every industries Systems should be prevent from leakages & spillages with the help of preventive maintenance schedules work and routine equipment inspections. Also, well-written working instructions holding & banner according to the system installation and working procedure, regular supervision and training of worker would facilitate good housekeeping.
2) Reduced waste minimization with the help of Process Change:
(i) Product Input Material Change –Product input materials should be eco-friendly (non-toxic or less toxic than existing and renewable) material generally having longer service time.
(ii)By adopting Better Process Control – Modifications way of working procedures, record the data of all machinery regular for batter operation. And operating the machinery at maximum efficiency with lowest emission
(iii) Doing Equipment Modification – Modification of existing installation production equipment and utilities, for instance, by the addition of measuring and controlling devices, for the run the processes smooth and at higher efficiency and lower waste generation and emission generation rates.
(iv) Adopted Technology Change method – Replacement of the technology with old one , controlling processing sequence and/or synthesis route, in order to minimize waste and emission generation during production.
3) By adopting recycling Method:
(i) On the site Recovery and Reuse – reuse of waste materials from the production for the production of same product within the industries.
(ii) Use of by-product for useful manner– By Modifying the waste generation process in the manner to transform the wasted material into a material that can be reused or recycled for another application within the industry or outside the industry.
4) Product Modification technique:
Characteristics of the product can be modified to minimize the environmental impacts of its production or those of the product itself during or after its use (disposal)
READ MORE ARTICLE ABOUT BOILER :-
- Advantages of Fluidized Bed Combustion Boilers
- 10 common causes of carry over in power plant
- AFBC ( Atmospheric Fluidized Bed Combustion ) BOILER COLD START UP PROCEDURE
- CFBC boiler process and their advantage over AFBC boiler
- Correct procedure for water filling in boiler
- 12 important things should know during boiler walk down check up
- CFBC (circulating fluidization bed combustion )BOILER PRESSURE PART’S & THEIR FUNCTION
- CAUSE OF BOILER TUBE FAILURE –बॉयलर ट्यूब पंक्चर होने के मुख्य कारण
- FBC ADVANTAGE OVER CHAIN GRATE STOKER BOILER
- BOILER FIRST CLASS ATTENDANT JOB RESPONSIBILITY
- Best waste minimization techniques for any industry
- BOILER’S DEAERATOR WORKING / OPERATION
- Boiler feed pump for power plant operation
- Causes for the pump vibrations
- What is the pump cavitation? Is there any hazards? And how to prevent cavitation?
- BOILER STEAM DRUM SAFETY VALVE
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST “Best waste minimisation techniques for any industry” PLEASE LIKE , SHARE AND YOU COMMENTS IS VERY VALUABLE SO PLEASE GIVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS IN COMMENT BOX please read once time if any mistake you find in this artical please suggest me through comment box or if this website contains all original article which are written by me if any article on this site find copyrighted please inform me through at firstname.lastname@example.org……..THANK’S
Heii all power engineers myself joginder chauhan . i am the founder of my website www.askpowerplant.com. i am also a power engineer and having the more than 5 year experience in the field of power sectors during this time period i learn about different power technology like AFBC , CFBC , TRAVELLING GRATE , PULSATING GREAT , PF BOILER , WHRS and many more things . my motive from this site sharing my power sector knowledge each and everyone who belonging to this field , in this website i share information related to boiler operation , boiler maintenance , turbine operation & maintenance , boiler & turbine question answer , D.M plant , and all topic related to power plant sector please join this website for latest updation regarding power plant ………..thanks ( JOGINDER CHAUHAN )