ABOUT BOILER FIRST CLASS ATTENDANT
Today we discuss about the very responsible person for any power plant industry that person is boiler first class attendant. In this post we discussed about their responsibility and skills they must have for operation of boilers. Boiler first class operators must perform routine maintenance on the equipment and systems in a facility as part of their job. Boiler first class operator use hand or power tools when performing tasks like replacing defective valves, filters, or steam gauges on a heating system. Corrosive deposits can damage a boiler system, so Boiler first class operator test the boiler water and balance it with chemicals, if needed. Keeping safety at the forefront, Boiler first class operator will watch the system during operation and attend to any additional problems. Once all is in working order, they will record their service data in logs. Boiler first class operators take responsibility for the operation, servicing, and repair of high pressure steam boilers, pumps, motors, oil heaters, gas controls, emergency power generators, coal stokers, fly ash arresters, forced draft systems, safety devices, turbines, boiler controls, and recording devices.
On the job, they can be exposed to extreme temperatures, electric shock, and loud noises. Due to the potentially hazardous conditions, they follow strict safety procedures during their work. Despite this, they still have a fairly high rate of injuries on the job.
ON JOB RESPONSIBLE OF BOILER FIRST CLASS ATTENDANT
- Boiler first class attendant may do some or all of the following task on job
- Boiler first class operators Record details of problems and performance of boilers in logbooks
- Maintains oil heaters, pumps, oil storage facilities, and oil unloading equipment.
- Boiler first class operators complete boiler safety checks
- Boiler first class operators maintain the correct water and fuel levels in boilers
- Exercises supervision over employees allocated to the class of Boiler Operator
- Boiler first class operators maintain the correct temperature and pressure in boilers
- Boiler first class operators test boiler water, and add chemicals to adjust the water quality
- Boiler first class operators clean and maintain boilers and work areas.
BOILER FIRST CLASS MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT
- Ability to read and interpret schematic diagrams, written orders, control gauges, manufacturer’s operating instructions books, and to record boiler plant information.
- They knowledge about how to use and maintain boilers
- Ability to supervise the work of others.
- They need to understanding of fuels used to heat boilers and chemicals used in boilers
- They must have knowledge about water, water treatment, steam generation and combustion.
- Ability to operate and regulate boiler plant equipment and to make adjustments as required for plant output.
- Thorough knowledge of steam plant safety standards and procedures.
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST ” BOILER FIRST CLASS ATTENDANT JOB RESPONSIBILITY ” PLEASE LIKE , SHARE AND YOU COMMENTS IS VERY VALUABLE SO PLEASE GIVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS IN COMMENT BOX please read once time if any mistake you find in this artical please suggest me through comment box or if this website contains all original article which are written by me if any article on this site find copyrighted please inform me through at email@example.com……..THANK’S
Hi all power engineers myself Joginder Chauhan. I am the founder of the website www.askpowerplant.com. I am also a power plant engineer and have more than 10-year experience in the field of power sectors during this time period I learned about different power technology like AFBC, CFBC, TRAVELLING GRATE, PULSATING GREAT, PF BOILER, WHRS, and many more things. my motive for this site sharing my power sector knowledge with each and everyone who belongs to this field, in this website I share information related to boiler operation, boiler maintenance, turbine operation & maintenance, boiler & turbine question answer, D.M plant, and all topic related to power plant sector please join this website for latest updation regarding power plant ………..thanks ( JOGINDER CHAUHAN )