Heidi power plant engineers How are you? I think everybody is fine today we discuss a very important topic related to boiler family. We already discussed different types of the boiler like AFBC, CFBC, TRAVELING GRATE, PULSATING GRATE, DUMPING GRATE, GAS FIRED, HSD FIRED Boilers. They have their own advantage in the sense of operation, combustion, and ash handling, etc. But which topic today we discussed they also related to boiler operation. That’s boiler is COMI BOILER, this type of boiler are used for commercial purpose because this type of boiler takes small place for installation as well as easy to operate. Now these days Combi boiler increasingly popular choice in UK homes. Also in Britain half of the new domestic boilers, Combi boiler is installed every year according to their popularity. Whole central heating system for a particular house directly controlled by a single Combi boiler unit. Now, these days Combi boiler is the best option for most of the homes because Combi boilers come in different in a range of sizes and outputs.
WHY COMBI BOILER MOST POPULAR IN UK HOMES
With this type of boiler, you can save much more space than you would with a regular boiler as there is no need for an external water cylinder or water tank. If you want instant and unlimited access to hot water Combi boiler full fill these requirements because in this system you don’t wait for a water cylinder to heat. Now, these days Combi boiler is also an energy-efficient option as compared to another type of water heating devices.
In modern types of Combi boilers, they are all condensing type so that they use much more of the energy and produced less waste.
In Combi boilers, we can operator control valve in a different direction as per our requirements to allow water to flow through the central heating system or we can divert it to the appropriate hot water tap as required but we can’t perform both activities at the same time. With the help of room thermostats, you can heat up the room as you like in the Combi boilers because you can set the desired value in the Combi boilers which temperature you want to heat up your room.
ADVANTAGES OF COMBI BOILER
Combi boilers have their great advantage in the sense of operation and maintenance this advantage makes it the UK most popular boilers here we list out combi boilers advantages
Combi boiler has a great advantage according to their less complexity so that their installation is usually cheaper than other heating installation products. And also if there any problem related to maintenance their parts is easily available anywhere in the market you can find easily if anything goes wrong.
1 . Combi boiler is a clean heating system because it takes water from the mains so that the chances of sludge and debris is less. In other heating, system water comes into the system from the water tank there is chances of accumulation of debris. So the formation of sludge and debris in Combi boiler is less.
2. Combi boilers are easy to service because due to it’s popularity so that it’s service engineers are easily available in the market and every service engineer trained and know perfectly how to repair them.
3. As looking into Combi boilers advantages above they are much efficient other heating devices you should replace your old boiler with a new combi boiler i definitely says that you could save your money each year on your heating bills.
4. Due to the compactness of the Combi boiler, it’s heating up water directly from the mains. Combi boiler eliminates the need for a separate water tank or hot water cylinder. According to this ability of the Combi boiler, it makes them ideal for smaller homes or flats.
5. Combi boiler provided hot on demand. This means you no longer need to wait for the hot water cylinder to heat up.
READ MORE ARTICLE RELATED TO TURBINE OPERATION HERE :-
- Woodward 505 governor controlling / operation
- Types of cooling towers used in power plants
- Calculating performance of Steam Turbine, Overall Plant,Gas Turbine and Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG).
- Induced Draft cooling tower for power plant
- Why we need condensing turbine vacuumize before cold startup ?
- RESIN BEHIND DROPPING CONDENSER VACUUM
- FUNCTION OF OIL PUMPS IN TURBINE LUBRICATION SYSTEM
- FUNCTION OF EACH OIL PUMP IN TURBINE LUBRICATION SYSTEM
- FUNCTION OF STEAM JET EJECTOR IN STEAM TURBINE
- Situations in which need to urgently shut down of steam turbine
- TURBINE THRUST BEARING AND IT’S FUNCTION
- STEAM TURBINE JOURNAL BEARING AND IT’S FUNCTION
- Turbine Rotor critical rotation speed
- Type of emergency in steam turbine
- Function of turbine steam cylinder in turbine operation
- Working principal of steam turbine
- Classification of the steam turbine
- FUNCTION OF GLAND STEAMING IN TURBINE OPERATION
- FUNCTION OF LABYRINTH PACKING IN STEAM TURBINE
- Difference between the Impulse and Reaction turbine
6. A Combi boiler has it’s great to market value so that a Combi boiler if you want to sell it you can easily find.
DISADVANTAGES OF COMBI BOILERS
Everything in the universe has their own advantage and disadvantage so that Combi boiler also their disadvantage here some discussed below
1 .if you want to take a shower or bath and run hot tap at the same time in the Combi boiler if you try out for this it’s significantly reduced the water pressure to each. This can be a problem if you live in a large household.
2. if you installed Combi boiler and want to take power shower it is not possible because the pressure level is set by the pressure main.
3. For Combi boiler, the good water pressure should be available for batter performance of Combi boiler. Before you have a combi boiler installed the installer will check if the water pressure is sufficient.
4. in Combi boiler, heating system immersion heater is not used this means that if the Combi boiler breakdown you will be left without hot water and heating.
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST “WHAT IS COMBI BOILER? THEIR ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES”PLEASE LIKE , SHARE AND YOU COMMENTS IS VERY VALUABLE SO PLEASE GIVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS IN COMMENT BOX please read once time if any mistake you find in this article please suggest me through comment box or if this website contains all original article which is written by me if any article on this site find copyrighted please inform me through at email@example.com…….. please join our website www.askpowerplant.com without any cost just subscribe with your email for my latest post……………………….. THANKS, JAI HIND JAI BHARAT
Hi all power engineers myself Joginder Chauhan. I am the founder of the website www.askpowerplant.com. I am also a power plant engineer and have more than 10-year experience in the field of power sectors during this time period I learned about different power technology like AFBC, CFBC, TRAVELLING GRATE, PULSATING GREAT, PF BOILER, WHRS, and many more things. my motive for this site sharing my power sector knowledge with each and everyone who belongs to this field, in this website I share information related to boiler operation, boiler maintenance, turbine operation & maintenance, boiler & turbine question answer, D.M plant, and all topic related to power plant sector please join this website for latest updation regarding power plant ………..thanks ( JOGINDER CHAUHAN )